Withdrawal Card Request

If you have recently terminated your employment, are on unpaid sick leave or a leave of absence – or have been laid off – it is important to request a withdrawal card from Teamsters Local 700.

A withdrawal card allows you to maintain your union membership on an inactive basis. In other words, if you are on “withdrawal status,” you will not owe union dues during the time you are not working but will remain in good standing with the union. In order to be eligible for a withdrawal card, your initiation fees must be paid in full and your union dues must be paid current.

Failure to request a withdrawal card will make you responsible for all back dues and possibly a re-initiation fee if you start work again under a Local 700 employer affiliate. Your request should be submitted before the end of the month in which you last worked.

Please contact us as soon as possible so we can send you an official withdrawal card.

Phone: (847) 939-9700
Fax: (847) 518-6495
Email: info@teamsterslocal700.com
Mail: 1300 W. Higgins Road, Ste. 301, Park Ridge, IL 60068

%d bloggers like this: