Call the Union Office if you receive a Dues Postcard

If you receive one of these dues postcards in the mail (pictured below), please contact the Union Office at 847-939-9700 as soon as possible. If you are off of work for any reason, we want to make sure that you are put on withdrawal status so you do not have to pay any back dues or another initiation fee when you return to work.


%d bloggers like this: